- 1) How much can I eat?As much as you like! All the food on the buffet is included in the advertised price; including starters, sides, main curry dishes, desserts and ice cream.
- 2) Are drinks included?No, drinks can be ordered separately either from the bar or the waiting staff.
- 3) Do I need to book?It’s always advisable to book, especially if it’s for a large party, birthday or celebration.
- 4) It’s for a birthday, can I bring a cake?Yes of course! Just let a member of staff know and arrangements can be made to bring the cake to your table when you finish your meal (or before if you like). We can also decorate the table with banners and balloons for your party.
- 5) How much will I pay?The price you pay is dependent on the time you leave the restaurant. Please see the current price list for details of times and prices.
- 6) Why is it more expensive in the evening and on weekends?The food available on the buffet is reflective of the price; during lunch times there are starters, sides and main curry dishes whilst during the evening this is increased to starters, sides and main curry dishes. On the weekend we are able to use prawns in our main curry dishes.
- 7) Do you serve poppadums?Yes! We tried to put them on the buffet for you to help yourself but they went stale very quickly and broke into small pieces. If you ask a member of staff they will happily bring poppadums to your table
free of charge.
- 8) I don’t like Indian food!We serve variety of English dishes, cooked fresh from order, just ask a memberof staff who will be happy to advise you.The beauty of the buffet is that you can try different dishes that you otherwise wouldn’t order….Go on, try them – not all curries are HOT!
- 9) I have a favourite Indian dish that I don’t see on the buffet.We offer an al-a-carte menu that you are welcome to order from or ask for a specific dish and our chefs will be happy to recreate it for you. Please note there is an extra charge for this menu.
- 10) I have small children, can they come?Absolutely! Tiffins is a child friendly environment with high chairs and baby changing facilities available. We also have a kids menu they can order from if they don’t like curry.
- 11) I’m disabled, how will I manage?Tiffins has a Disabled Access Statement and has excellent ground floor facilities for your use, a member of staff can assist you at the buffet should you require it.
- 12) Can I order a take-away?Yes! We have a takeaway menu but meals are for collection only.
- 13) I’m having a party at home but I want to provide a curry buffet.We offer an event catering service (see section) and can provide whatever dishes you choose in a buffet style and a member of staff to keep the food fresh and hot at the venue of your choice if needed.
- 14) Is the meat Halal?Yes all our meat is premium quality and Halal approved.